If you look very carefully, you may notice that she's still missing a few teeth. :) The replacements for the first pair are indeed coming in...just a bit slowly. I don't think I ever had more than two teeth missing at any one time when I was a kid, so it's a little odd for me to see such a big gap.
Monday, September 01, 2008
New "do" review!
E has traditionally kept her hair fairly long (for her age). A number of months ago she wanted her hair cut a bit shorter than usual, so we went with it. Just a few weeks ago it was nearly back to its original length, and was time for another trim. This time and she asked for a VERY short cut, prompted in part by the hairdo of the young lead actress in Kit Kittredge...

If you look very carefully, you may notice that she's still missing a few teeth. :) The replacements for the first pair are indeed coming in...just a bit slowly. I don't think I ever had more than two teeth missing at any one time when I was a kid, so it's a little odd for me to see such a big gap.
If you look very carefully, you may notice that she's still missing a few teeth. :) The replacements for the first pair are indeed coming in...just a bit slowly. I don't think I ever had more than two teeth missing at any one time when I was a kid, so it's a little odd for me to see such a big gap.
No comments:
Post a Comment