Sunday, May 03, 2009

E-ism and Photography

So, I'm a little late posting these pics from Gulf Wars in March. We met some old friends there. Joe and Sandy Strabhaur, called Earl Raynard and Jarla Brynhyldr. I met these two when I first started playing in the SCA. They were teaching at BYU at the time, and have since moved to U of Austin, I think. Wow! You cannot imagine the memories these two pulled up. That was before China, Justin, E, but after the Coast Guard. He even considered taking me as a "Man" at Arms.

In these pictures, I was preparing to fight for her in a Squire's Tourney. I lost my first round, but it was fun.

E took these first few pics. They let her use their camera.

Here I am, wondering just how many pics of me she's going to take.

Off to the tourney field.

This is me a the next day. A friend took it as I was leaving the field after hurting my foot. Those are lizards on my hem. My knight has lizards on his device.

Here's E and Earl Raynard talking before the tourney. They got along really well.


On another note.....

E likes Chinese food.

She especially likes Sesame Street Chicken.


We've never even watched that show. It must be Wendy's fault. :)

No comments: