Sunday, August 24, 2008

Experiments

Just thought I'd try this new fangled thing out. GRIN

E. starts school on Wednesday. She's excited, but a bit out of control. Probably nervous about it all. Her teacher seems cool. She's the mother of triplets from a fertility... thing. We moved her to the local school which is brand spankin' new, and it is nice to think that she has less than a mile to go on her bike every day.

Me? I have filed my FAFSA, filled out my application, scheduled an appointment with the dean of the school, and we are seriously trying to figure out how finances will go. I am going to get some post-graduate Music something at Texas A&M in Commerce.

And I did it all with a headache, so I must really mean it this time.

Pray for me. Classes are supposed to start tomorrow and I am obviously doing everything last minute, like normal.

Here's E. being mystical in February at a Panera Bread. It's not to Justin's quality, I took it on my Treo.

Love to you all
Genie

1 comment:

Camille said...

love you guys!! I'm thrilled to be part of your bloggin' family!